March 25, 2011

Weekly Gratitude: March 25th

This week I am thankful for:

  • the delicious chili that my boyfriend & friends made for charity! So amazing. I've never tried anything like it. The only negative? I'm going to crave it and it won't be available for me at all times. Sigh. Life is so hard!
  • I'm thankful for my free movies that I always get. It makes date nights affordable and fun!
  • My lip chap! It woul make for a long day if I didn't have lip chap.
  • My new book! "It's Kind of a Funny Story". I just bought it on Wednesday and I'm already halfway done! I just can't put it down!!!
  • Even though I have no clients at work anymore, I'm still keeping fairly busy doing other things. I'm happy that they have found things for me to do.
  • Water. I never used to like it, but now I find it cleansing and satisfying.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: