March 28, 2011

Monday Sleeze: Movies

You want to know something?
I used to LOVE cheesy movies. Absolutely love them.
And don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the odd said "bad movie" now and again (see HERE for an Ashley Tisdale guilty pleasure) however, lately I've been noticing that I've been wanting to watch actual GOOD movies. You know, things that get nominated for awards like the Oscars and Golden Globes.

Like these for example among many others:





 

Not even just movies like that, though. I still love well done Romantic Comedies as well.

For example, I love love love love love

 No Strings Attached (let's disregard my bias to my absolute adoration for Natalie Portman),


The Switch,



and Just Go With It just to name a few RECENT Rom' Com's.

But when I see movies like these:


It makes me question great actress' like Amanda Seyfried's acting abilities. But, of course, we couldn't expect more from Vanessa Hudgens. Movies like these match one of my oscar nominee's.

I'm sorry...I'm all for fantasy based fairy tale re-makes ... but these movies were horrific.

No comments: