March 11, 2011

Weekly Gratitude: March 11th

I have a confession to make.
Every single week that I have done Weekly Gratitude, well, I've really needed it. Every single Friday I noticed I was having an awful week and it was so refreshing to think of all the little things that have made me happy.
Well, this week has been absolutely wonderful! I don't really have anything bad to say about it.
So let's see what my thanks become after a good week as opposed to previous not so good ones:
  • I have to thank John for being so patient with me when it comes to looking for cars. He's the only one who understands what my needs are when it comes to vehicles and he keeps standing by me as I change my mind 4537 times on what I want to do. I PROMISE I will buy a vehicle very soon!
  • Thanks to my little Tersaseptic Face Wash for NOT melting off my face. (Look for a post on this after)
  • Thanks to Dr. Lower for taking me on as a patient!!! I finally have a doctor everybody!!
  • Thanks to Dr. Turner for taking my tonsils out at the end of this month! For once in my life, I'm not going to have a sore throat and be congested 80% of the time as well as the other disgusting aspects of my tonsils! As nervous as I am for this surgery, I'm also very excited!
  • Thanks to the weather! The snow is finally melting in my little town and spring is in the air! Yesterday when arriving at work, I was fortunate enough to hear the beautiful sounds of the morning bird! Such a lovely way to start off the AM. :)
  • As much as I complain about where I live, I am so grateful to the fact that we don't get natural disasters here. My thoughts are with those in Japan
  • Thanks to those who are versatile in conversations. There's nothing I love more than being able to talk to someone about many different subjects and learning so many different things along the way!

No comments: