March 18, 2011

Weekly Gratitude March 18th.



Happy Friday, everyone!!!

What a great week this has been! However, I only went to the gym once and have realized that I almost need to go now in order to feel good. I guess it's a psychological thing because my body can't fluctuate that much by not going for only a few days. Weird. Anyway... you ready for it? Get ready...

things that I'm grateful for *claps*:

  • I'm soooo thankful that the snow is melting (finally). I got to buy a spring jacket and well, nothing beats the fact that I don't have to wear my bulk winter coat anymore! Yay!
  • I'm thankful that I'm getting to do different things at work. I'm becoming much more versatile and it's definitely a nice feeling!!
  • I'm thankful for Cadbury Chocolate Eggs! These are my absolute favorite Easter treat! Mmm so deeeeelish!
  • I'm thankful for FINALLY finding a game that I'm really excited to play!! Let's just hope it actually is good and my type of game. The story looks really cool and you get to be a Sexy Elf chick (well, that's what I'm going to pick!) I'm just so excited. (Dragon Age 1)
  • I'm thankful that where I sit now at work, I can socialize more. (Where I was sitting before, I was hardly noticeable :( )
  • I'm thankful of the fact that I pay $65 a month to go to the stupid gym. The fact that I pay all that money actually motivates me to go (most of the time).
  • I'm thankful for just so many things! The list could go on and on and on....


xoxoxoxoxo!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: