April 15, 2011

Weekly Gratitude: April 15th

If you've read my previous post you know how inspired I feel right now.
It's been such a great week and today is just such a great day to do a Weekly Gratitude...so here it goes!

  • Thank you so much to my love for giving me such a fantastic week. I feel like we're in such a great place and I couldn't be happier with you. Also, thanks for taking such amazing care of me throughout my recovery. You were always by my side, holding me, wiping my tears, getting me ice cream. :) I'll never forget that.
  • Thank you sooooo much for whoever made "Soul Surfer". One of the most inpsirational, uplifting movies I have ever seen. Truly amazing. I can't wait to give back to the world in some way and this movie has definitely gave me a boost in the right direction.
  • Thank you to my dogs for always putting a smile on my face. You boys are just too goofy!
  • Thanks to places like Wal Mart and Ardenes for allowing me to be such a thrifty shopper! $10 shoes? Yes please!!!!!
  • Thanks to the weekend! You couldn't have come sooner and I'm very anxious for you. It's definitely going to be a good one.
  • Thanks to Spring for being semi warm enough for me to wear my cute summer dresses! Yay Summer!
  • Thanks to my satin pillow sheets. I think you are helping with my skin (stupid acne!) and you are just so nice to rest my head on!
  • Thanks to CP's. Always brightens my day. :) hehe.
Love love.

What are you thankful for?!

No comments: