What a busy week this has been!!!
Let's take a moment to look at the things that I am most thankful for this week.
- Easter weekend! It was so lovely!!! It was time spent with family and friends. It definitely brought a great start to my week.
- Getting to sleep beside John every night! I wish we could do that all the time.
- Tina Fey's book "Bossypants". It's absolutely hilarious and brings a smile to my face!
- Vancouver beating Chicago and winning their first game against Nashville last night! Stanley Cup here we come?! P.S. I LOVE Roberto Luongo! He's an amazing goalie. I don't care what anyone says.
- Thanks to work for keeping me REALLY busy this week. It's nice to feel like I have purpose, you know?!