June 19, 2012

Best Sandwhich Of All Time!


Because everything tastes better with Avocado right?
Well in this case, it wasn't the avocodo that made the sandwhich burst with flavour in my mouth.. it was the steak! The leftover steak from like 3 days ago. I don't even know if that's healthy lol.

Anyway, yesterday on my first official day off during the week, I was hungry and wanted to eat something super tasty! I don't feel like cooking these days though so that's when I discovered the leftovers in the fridge from the weekend!

There was red peppers, zucchini, eggplant (gross), and a big hunk of delicious steak!

I had an avocodo in the fridge, so decided to use my new found ingredients for the ultimate sandwhich! And it ultimate it was. I'm telling you, the flavours were amazing.

I'm going to keep this sammy in mind for when Johnny & I BBQ and we have a crap ton of leftovers!

If you want to make the sandwhich on purpose though, here's the recipe!

What You'll Need (serves 2):

  • 2 Small Round Sirloin Steaks (seasoned however you want and barbecued)
  • 2 Slices of Havarti Cheese
  • 1 Avacodo
  • 2 Red Peppers
  • 2 Green Peppers
  • 2 Slices of Zucchini
  • 2 Slices of Marble Rye Bread
What To Do:

  1. Make sure all your peppers and your steak are grilled up! Put avocodo to the side (do not grill...obvi). I'm not going to give directions for that because it's straight forward and obvious and I don't have a method for how to season it. Just do it however you want. :) lol aren't I nice?
  2. Put your bread in the toaster! Once it pops, put on a slice of Havarti on each slice of bread. Then put in the microwave to melt it a bit.
  3. Top the bread/cheese up with all your delicious fixings and you have one delicious tasty sandwhich!
Wasn't that the easiest recipe ever?! AND SO GOOD.
You're welcome.

Chances are I'm definitely NOT the first person to think of this. lol

No comments: