June 29, 2012

Blog Awards

I was so pleased when I received a comment from Maude saying that she nominated me for some blog awards that are going around.
I didn't even know something like this existed? So it was definitely really nice to hear.
I was nominated by Maude for the following awards:





So I suppose now I have to pay it forward?

Once a blogger is fortunate enough to be recognized, here are the rules of passing on this encouragement to others:
1) Thank your nominator (and link back!).
2) Nominate 5 other blogs, with less than 200 followers and post a comment on each blog letting them know they have been given the award.
3) Copy and paste the award onto your blog.

The rules of the award are as follows:
  1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
  2. Include a link to their site.
  3. Include the award image to your post.
  4. Include the award image on your blog.
  5. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
  6. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
  7. When nominating other bloggers, include links to their sites.
  8. Let those bloggers know they have been nominated.

7 Random facts about myself:
  • I'm deathly afraid of mice to the point where if I see one, my entire body freezes and I can barely move.
  • Sometimes if I think a bad thought, I have to say "Don't Jix It" 3 times in order for the bad thought to not come true. Weird, I know.
  • My favorite place to be in the world is by the lake. That's where I'm happiest.
  • I have a huge addiction to my cell phone to the point where my hand cramps up from using it too often.
  • I really like fantasy novels, movies and TV Shows. Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, The Hobbit.. I also really like RPG Video Games like Dragon Age and Fable.
  • I'm an overthinker and a worrier by nature.
  • Ever since I quit my full time job, I feel at ease and I'm not as tired as I used to be.

Okay so now I have to nominate some other bloggers. So I nominate:

Have fun!

1 comment:

Pretzel Thief said...

Awww, thanks so much! I'm touched! Really, really appreciate it. I did the whole Liebster Blog thing back on May 20 when one of my bloggy BFFs gave me the award...'cept with that one we didn't have to give 7 random facts and we only had to nominate 6 people for the award (not 15!!), heh heh. :-)))