June 5, 2012

Hunger Games Soundtrack

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
For some reason, I was wide awake from 4-6 in the morning...so to say that I'm tired today would be a complete understatement. Poor John has to put up with cranky me... and I'm really cranky.

Something getting me through the day today is the beautiful music from the Hunger Games. It really relates to the story but you can compare it to real life too and the struggles and stresses we face from everyday life!

For example, I'm super excited to be moving in with John come August, but it's going to be bittersweet not living with my parents anymore... I mean that's all I've ever known so it's definitely weird. But that doesn't mean I'm any less excited. But ya gotta grow up sometime!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love The Hunger Games! Have you read the book? It took me less than a week to go through the trilogy... I could read them over and over again!

Jessica @ Little Maple Leaf said...

I'm actually reading the first one right now..
I read the first one BEFORE the movie, and I didn't like it. *hides* haha. Once I saw that movie, I was able to actually visualize and hear all the emotion and how dark it really was. So just the other day, I picked the book up again and I absolutely love it. I guess I just needed that visual!!!!

Unknown said...

Hahaha yeah I read the books after I saw the movie so I don't know if the same would have happened to me! I actually read them because I was too curious to know what was going to happen next :P