After a much needed hot yoga session on Saturday Morning, I wanted something light and delicious to eat for lunch!
So I sort of just whipped up this concoction with a little help from the suggested recipe on the back of the quinoa box. :)
It was really yummy.. but you need to eat lots in order to feel full.
What You'll Need:
- Red Onions
- Quinoa (I just make a big batch and store what I don't use in the fridge for recipes throughout the week!)
- 3 tbs of Olive Oil
- 3 tbs of Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1 garlic minced
- It's pretty straightforward, but mix up your salad dressing and set aside.
- Cook your quinoa according to the box.
- Chop up your veggies
- Add the dressing and the quinoa to the veggie bowl.
- Enjoy? lol