I found this recipe on Pinterest from a really cool new food blog I found!! Go check them out!
Last night, John and I had to babysit my stepsister. We had tons of food that we bought at the beginning of the week to cook up so we thought we'd have a barbecue! I had a bunch of Asparagus saved so when I found this recipe, I thought I'd try something new. My boyfriend wasn't a fan, but my step sister and me loved it! Best part? It's SO easy!
What You'll Need:
- One Bunch of Asparagus
- 1 tsp of Chili Powder
- 1/2 cup of Bread Crumbs (I used Panko)
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 egg, beaten.
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Lay out some tinfoil on a baking sheet and put olive oil or PAM on it.
- Mix together your bread crumbs, cheese, salt & pepper and chili powder.
- Dip each stem of asparagus (make sure to cut off the ends) in the beaten egg and then in the bread mixture.
- Once all asparagus stems are coated, put in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until asparagus is soft.