June 18, 2012

Camp or "Cottage"











John's camp (or Cottage for 90% of you out there...) is by far my favorite place in the world.
It's nice because we can go out there on weeknights when we have to work in the morning because the lake is incredibly close to town.
Basically our nights are spent sauna-ing, going swimming if it's warm enough, having some drinks (my preference: Corona with Lime! mmm) and John cooking up a DELICIOUS bbq. I'm telling you, he's the BBQ guru! SO good.

I think now with my new job and with him starting at 11 for the next 10 weeks, we'll probably have more ability to go out there because we won't have to wake up so early. I have a feeling this summer is going to be spent mainly by the lake. :)

2 comments:

Pretzel Thief said...

Er, okay, gorgeous much?! I wanna! Heh heh. Everything looks just SO. Glad you guys get to stay regularly at such a wonderful place. (And the lake is RIGHT THERE, siiiiigh!)

Unknown said...

Oh wow, that's totally my idea of a great vacation. I've nominated your blog for two awards, check them out on my site: http://myspicycinnamon.com

Have a wonderful day! :)